Matt (zeldatra)'s status on Saturday, 04-Dec-21 01:10:46 UTC

  1. @scribus I wouldn’t. The whole thing’s a pyramid scheme. I’ve looked into it. Forgetting the environmental impact - my only personal qualm atm, though apparently that’ll change soon - something like 90% of NFT sales are back-and-forth transactions and the remaining 10% only profit if they’re the original seller. AFAIK very few profit from investment.

    about 10 months ago from web in context